How Acupuncture improves Neurological conditions
Acupuncture uses the ancient philosophies of Traditional Chinese Medicine to focus on improving overall health by strengthening the weakened areas of the body while treating secondary symptoms that often accompany the primary cause of disease. With acupuncture being multi-functional, it is an effective treatment for all types of neuropathy. When a needle is inserted into the skin at a specific acupuncture point, the body’s self-healing mechanisms are activated. Blood circulation is stimulated to repair nerve damage and help speed up healing time. With every passing year, more patients seek this complementary therapy for recovery from the painful and uncomfortable conditions presented.
Neurological symptoms may include
- Constant numbness or pain
- Paralysis or weakness of muscles
- Stabbing, prickly, or burning sensations
Types of Neuropathies
- Peripheral Neuropathy (most common)
- Cranial Neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Proximal Neuropathy
- Focal Neuropathy
Along with Acupuncture, our Doctors may also include electrostimulation and/or Moxibustion, plus herbal formulas and diet therapy recommendations to address the root cause of disease and to maintain longer-lasting healing.
- How acupuncture stimulates anti-inflammatory responses for mental health improvementInflammation is the body’s natural defense against harm however it also plays a key role in our healing mechanisms. Inflammation may be generated for a variety of reasons, by hypersensitivity of the immune system, exposure to irritants, autoimmune disorders, or previous inflammation that has not been resolved. If inflammation becomes chronic it can lead to …
- The Benefits of Acupuncture for AddictionThe Doctors at Huatuo clinic use Traditional Chinese medicine techniques and philosophies, to bring your beauty regime to a new level without invasive treatments.
- Special 2020 holiday hours are hereOur updated operation hours for the upcoming holiday season are here.
December 24, 2020: closed
December 25, 2020: closed
December 26, 2020: closed…
- What is Acupuncture’s Role in Pain ManagementAcupuncture is one of the most frequently used alternative medicine modalities in the world. In 2019 the United States of America passed legislation ensuring access to acupuncture for military members and military dependents. In Canada Acupuncture is a regulated profession in Alberta, B.C., Ontario, Quebec, and Newfoundland.
- Dr. Dennis LeeHaving a unique integrated background in both Western sciences and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr. Lee has a very unique approach to clinical practice. Specializing in the areas of pain management, mental health, and fertility, Dennis strongly emphasizes the importance of preventative medicine as an integral component of treatment.