How Traditional Chinese Medicine can treat General Internal Medicine
General internal medicine is the practice of addressing the health care challenges of the future, including an ageing population, patients with simultaneous health issues, and newly discovered illnesses.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a system that is over 23 centuries old. TCM has a vast and complex strategy to deliver whole body healing and has the ability to address numerous conditions and symptoms. The protocols that have been developed from philosophies continue to advance TCM to be a recognized practice in many health care systems worldwide. The capabilities of TCM are increasingly becoming more popular as ongoing research further proves its effectiveness.
In modern times, the capabilities that Traditional Chinese Medicine has can address any health concerns by prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. Western Medicine faces many challenges and limitations towards treatment approaches that are often medication insistent or may be invasive or traumatic procedures. TCM has the advantage of diagnosing illnesses’ and treating them with a more holistic approach by activating the brain and body’s self-healing abilities. This is done through acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, or Tui Na massage.
General Internal Medicine illnesses include:
- Allergies and Sensitivities
- Pain Syndromes (Arthritis or joint issues, fibromyalgia, headaches, muscle strain or sprain, nerve damage)
- Digestive disorders (Ulcers, food allergies, IBS, IBD, Crohn’s Disease)
- Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Eating disorders, Psychotic disorders)
- Radiation or Chemotherapy reactions
- Sleep disorders (Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy)
- Cardiovascular conditions (high blood pressure, stroke, heart diseases)
- Endocrine diseases (Thyroid, hormone imbalance, menopause, menstruation)
- Injury or trauma (Surgery, Birth, Post-Concussion)
- Cosmetic (Anti-aging, skin diseases)
- Prevention and Overall Wellness
The doctors at Huatuo Clinic are skilled in simultaneously addressing major health concerns or minor complaints.
- The Benefits of Acupuncture for AddictionThe Doctors at Huatuo clinic use Traditional Chinese medicine techniques and philosophies, to bring your beauty regime to a new level without invasive treatments.
- Special 2020 holiday hours are hereOur updated operation hours for the upcoming holiday season are here.
December 24, 2020: closed
December 25, 2020: closed
December 26, 2020: closed…
- What is Acupuncture’s Role in Pain ManagementAcupuncture is one of the most frequently used alternative medicine modalities in the world. In 2019 the United States of America passed legislation ensuring access to acupuncture for military members and military dependents. In Canada Acupuncture is a regulated profession in Alberta, B.C., Ontario, Quebec, and Newfoundland.
- Dr. Dennis LeeHaving a unique integrated background in both Western sciences and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr. Lee has a very unique approach to clinical practice. Specializing in the areas of pain management, mental health, and fertility, Dennis strongly emphasizes the importance of preventative medicine as an integral component of treatment.
- Dr. Mohamad AlmaqtariMohamad Almaqtari holds a Doctorate of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine. He practices a form of Acupuncture that is Gentle & Noninvasive, yet very effective and balanced. He is not a proponent of using pain to treat pain, his treatments are painless. All Mohamad does is help steer your body towards homeostasis.