A Short Info About Fertility
The definition of infertility is usually the failure to conceive after 1 year of unprotected intercourse.
Acupuncture may help in the treatment of infertility by:
- Regulate fertility hormones
- Increase blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Increase egg production
- Enhance luteal function
- Regulate follicle stimulation hormone-receptor expression
- Normalize cortisol and prolactin levels on IVF medication days
- Reduce stress
- Promote embryo implantation
With a proven track record of success in helping infertility patients with a variety of causes, at the Huatuo clinic, we welcome both male and female infertile patients.
With a proven track record of success in helping infertility patients with variety of causes, at the ACATCM College Clinic, we welcome both male and female infertile patients.
- Female Infertility
At Huatuo Clinic, we have been having great success in helping women to get pregnant naturally or in conjunction with assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures, such as IVF.
- Can Acupuncture Help Male Infertility?Clinical trials suggest that acupuncture improves sperm motility (Dieterle 2009), increases sperm count (Siterman 2009, Siterman 2001), improves sperm quality (Pei 2005; Gurfinkel 2003), and has a beneficial effect on psychogenic erectile dysfunction (Engelhardt 2003) (see Table overleaf).